الأربعاء، 18 مايو 2011

Kaka to Chelsea: I will stay at Real Madrid





Said Real Madrid midfielder Ricardo Kaka that he wants to stay with the Spanish club next season, noting that he does not think playing in England or Italy, according to some reports recently. 

Turning Brazilian international to the club royal summer of 2009 from Milan in the standard package of around compared to 59 million pounds, but he was not moving significantly up to this moment unlike Cristiano Ronaldo, who joined him in the same season, rumors that talk about the possibility of his departure in end of the season and specifically to the Chelsea of ​​a camel reunion again with former coach Carlo Ancelotti. 

With the player reveal his desire to stay in the Spanish capital, although he and his mother go to live in England next year, he said, "I want to stay at Real Madrid and play for him." 
"I have a challenge at Real Madrid, now that I'm not thinking of playing in the Premier League or return to Italy, all I could think of now is to achieve success with Real Madrid and play with him next season." 
"The backs badly in the last two seasons, but now we have succeeded in the Coronation Cup championship complete and we got to the semi-finals of the Champions League." 
The Brazilian theme try a huge Manchester City in January 2009, however, reveal never thought to join Alcetizin and said, "I refused to Manchester City because he was in the middle of the season and I've always said I want to go to Madrid if you leave Milan." 
And news related to his departure to Chelsea to play under the leadership of Ancelotti again, "I have a good relationship with Carlo, but the truth is that I want to stay in Madrid and I want to play 
in Madrid and I want to live in Madrid."

source:goal.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق